CD4 blood controls developed by Cytomark are stabilised preparations of human whole blood with known CD4 absolute counts. They are intended as daily run controls to ensure that sample processing, equipment and operators are all performing optimally thereby providing quality assurance in the immune monitoring of patients. CD4 blood controls are available in two clinically-relevant levels of CD4+ cells, a normal concentration and a low concentration.
Benefits of CD4 Blood Controls
- Available in two formats, CD4 Low and CD4 Normal
- Verification of monoclonal antibody and FACS reagents
- Validation of flow cytometer performance
- Validation of operator technique
- Verification of red blood cell lysis
CF04-L - CD4 Low – 1.5ml vial
CF04-N - CD4 Normal – 1.5ml vial
CF04-Duo - CD4 Low & Normal – 2 x 1.5ml vials
Click here to download the product datasheet.