- Monoclonal antibody anti CD41a PE
- FITC polyclonal antibody to total human immunoglobulin
- FITC polyclonal antibody to human IgA
- FITC polyclonal antibody to human IgM
- FITC polyclonal antibody to human IgG
- FITC conjugated polyclonal antibody to total rabbit immunoglobulins
- Washing Buffer
Wednesday, 30 November 2011
Monday, 28 November 2011
Laboratory determination of the level of foetal cells in maternal circulation remains an important support in the diagnosis and obstetrical management of women with suspected uterine trauma and in the proper dose administration of Rh Immune globulin (RhIg).
FETALtrol is an assayed, stabilized 3-level control set designed to validate and monitor the quality of procedures for the detection of Foeto-maternal haemorrhaging. It is compatible as a control for both manual (KBB) and flow cytometric methods.
“Good laboratory practice requires that controls be run with every batch of patient samples or at least once per day of analysis....Controls are ideally stabilized whole blood materials that can be used to provide precision monitoring of the analytical method.”
Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (formerly NCCLS) recommendations from document H52-A.
Key Benefits of FETALtrol:
- FETALtrol is CE marked as an IVD according to ISO13485:2003 and has been cleared by the FDA as a haematologic control (IVD) for foetal red cell detection.
- Eliminates the need to acquire cord blood and prepare 'home brew' controls, saving time and reducing exposure to untested potentially infectious material.
- Assayed values at three levels serve as both a quality measure for the assay method, as well as a reference material for proper gating.
- FETALtrol is a stabilized blood product that handles like patient blood samples.
Complimentary sample kits available - limited number. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to request a kit.
Product Code: FH102 - FETALtrol Sample Kit Pack Size: 25; Complimentary, conditions apply*
Product Code: IQP-370 FT – FETALtrol Pack Size: 50 test kit; £205
Download FETALtrol product information sheet
FETALtrol Production Schedule available on request, please email email@example.com
*One complimentary kit per department. Limited stock available.
FETALtrol is an in vitro diagnostic reagent composed of D-antigen (Rho) negative human adult erythrocytes, supplemented with D-antigen (Rho) positive human cord blood erythrocytes.
Level 1 (N) - Normal or Negative
Level 2 (L) - Low Positive
Level 3 (H) - High Positive
Friday, 25 November 2011
- Compatible with the standard filter sets of cytometers equipped with violet laser
- Emission spectrum is narrow and well separated. Optimal stain index.
Friday, 18 November 2011
- Sidenius N, Sier CFM, Ullum H, Pedersen BK, Cozzi LA, Blasi F, and Eugen-Olsen J, (2000) The American Society of Hematology, 96, 4091-4095
- Wittenhaugen P, Kronborg G, Weis N, Nielsen H, Obel N, Pedersen SS, and Eugen-Olsen J, (2004) European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, 10, 409-415
- Østergaard C, Benfield T, Lundgren JD, and Eugen-Olsen J, (2004) Scand J Infect Dis, 36, 14-19
- Kofoed K, Eugen-Olsen J, Petersen J, Larsen K, and Andersen O, (2008) Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis
- Ostrowski SR, Ullum H, Goka BQ, Høyer-Hansen G, Obeng-Adjei G, Pedersen BK, Akanmori BD, and Kurtzhals JAL, (2005) The Journal of Infectious Diseases, 191, 1331-1341
- Eugen-Olsen J, Gustafson P, Sidenius N, Fischer TK, Parner J, Aaby P, Gomes VF, Lisse I, (2002) Int J Tuberc Lung Dis, 6, 686-692
Thursday, 17 November 2011
Tuesday, 15 November 2011
The overall procedure is completed within one vial, so this technique can be used to label small quantities of protein with 100% recovery, significantly minimizing the initial reagent amount and lowering development costs.
Monday, 14 November 2011
Tuesday, 8 November 2011
Monday, 7 November 2011
- Defining and measuring the metabolic syndrome: trends in prevalence of cardio-metabolic syndrome. Professor Sir George Alberti, Imperial College London
- Drug induced obesity: mechanisms and metabolic implications. Professor Gavin Reynolds, Sheffield Hallam University
- The efficacy of incretin based medications for the treatment of obesity type 2 diabetes. Professor John Wilding, University of Liverpool
- Fitness or weight loss: results of a lifestyle intervention programme in patients with established diabetes. Dr Robert Andrews, University of Bristol
- And many more…!
Thursday, 3 November 2011
- HSV-1 IgG Antibody 120 Test Kit. Product Code: HS1G-120
- HSV-2 IgG Antibody 120 Test Kit. Product Code: HS2G-120
- HSV-1 Substrate Slide, twelve wells. Product Code: HS1-3012
- HSV-2 Substrate Slide, twelve wells. Product Code: HS2-4012
- HSV IgG Positive Control Serum, 0.5 ml. Product Code: HSG-3520
- HSV Negative Control Serum, 0.5 ml. Product Code: HSN-3510
- Conjugate, IgG with Counterstain, 3.5 ml. Product Code: CCG-9972
- Mounting Medium, 3.5 ml. Product Code: MM-9985
- PBS Packet, One Litre, Product Code: PBS-9990