- Multiplex - A single ELISA strip allows the measurement of 8 angiogenesis cytokines.
- Flexible – Compare from 2 samples to 12 samples within a single plate.
- Quantitative measurements - Unlike membrane-based array assays, the difference in concentration between individual proteins between samples can be quantitatively compared.
- No need for capital equipment - Unlike beads-based assays, no capital equipment is required.
- Simple procedure -All in one system with a pre-coated 12 X 8 well plate.
Thursday, 8 March 2012
Angiogenesis ELISA Strip Assay from Signosis – Profile 8 Cytokines Simultaneously
Angiogenesis as a biological switch process is governed by numerous pro- and anti-angiogenic factors, including vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), basic fibroblast growth factor (FGFb), epidermal growth factor (EGF), and transforming growth factor-beta (TGF-b). Profiling of these factors is critical to understanding angiogenesis.
The Human Angiogenesis ELISA Strip I (Product Code: EA-1011) and II (Product Code: EA-1041) available from Signosis each allow the simultaneous profiling of 8 cytokines involved in angiogenesis. The ELISA strip 1 detects TNFa, IGF-1, VEGF, IL-6, FGFb, TGFb, EGF, and Leptin, whilst ELISA strip 2 is used for measurement of PDGF-BB, PIGF-1, NGF, SCF, MCP-1, MIP-1a, IL-2, and IL-4.
Signosis also offer a Mouse Angiogenesis ELISA Strip (Product Code: EA-1021) for detection of TNFa, IGF-1, VEGF, IL-6, FGFb, IFNr, EGF, and Leptin and a Rat Angiogenesis ELISA Strip (Product Code: EA-1211) for TNFa, VEGF, IL-6, FGFb, IFNr, Leptin, MCP and Rantes.
Features and Benefits:
Human Angiogenesis ELISA Strip I: Product Code: EA-1011
Human Angiogenesis ELISA Strip II: Product Code: EA-1041
Mouse Angiogenesis ELISA Strip Product Code: EA-1021
Rat Angiogenesis ELISA Strip Product Code: EA-1211