Attend the exhibition for FREE – register here
Wednesday, 31 August 2011
Attend the exhibition for FREE – register here
Tuesday, 30 August 2011
- Antibody Tools for Immunohistochemistry
- Antibody Tools for Immunofluorescence
- Antibody Tools for Immunoprecipitation
- Antibody Pairs for ELISA, IP-WB, Protein Phosphorylation, Protein-Protein Interaction
- ELISA and Assay Kits
- Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization
Wednesday, 24 August 2011
As we are all aware next week is a 4 day week....which means a 3 day weekend! An extra day to get those odd jobs done, do a spot of gardening, lie in after a late night or sit in the sunshine – hopefully! This means that we will be enjoying the 3 day weekend too and shutting up shop for Monday 29th August – sorry!
So enjoy a day away from the office/lab, a day away from the commute and make good use of the long weekend.
Fingers crossed for the weather and see you Tuesday.
Tuesday, 23 August 2011
Monday, 22 August 2011
QuantiGene ViewRNA Assays are novel in situ hybridization (ISH) assays enabling localization and quantitation with single-copy RNA sensitivity at single cell resolution in cells or tissues in singleplex and multiplex assay formats.
Fluorescent based in situ hybridization (FISH) techniques are used to visualize DNA or localized RNAs within cells. However the fluorescent in situ hybridization of RNA has always been limited by low sensitivity, complicated workflow and the inability to perform multiplex analysis. QuantiGene ViewRNA is a novel non-radioactive RNA fluorescent in situ hybridization solution that offers single-copy per cell mRNA sensitivity for one to four RNA targets. Affymetrix Research-Use-Only (RUO) products for RNA FISH analysis allow investigators doing biomarker discovery or clinical research to validate and study RNA biomarkers in suspension or adherent cells.
- Sensitive in situ hybridization assay – detect one mRNA copy/cell
- Multiplex in situ hybridization – study one to four mRNA targets per cell
- Flexible probe set design – to target any mRNA sequence
- Fast results – one day assay
- Fluorescent signal – use of fluorescent microscope (no radioactivity involved)
- Robust, reproducible results in adherent or suspension cells
- Analysis of transcriptional heterogeneity
- Cancer and other disease research
- Biomarker validation
- Infectious diseases/virology
- Stem cells and differentiation research
- RNAi knockdown quantitation
- Study of non-coding RNAs
- An alternative to immunofluorescence (IF), immunocytochemistry (ICC) or DNA FISH assays
This assay has two required components - one assay kit and the target specific probe sets, each sold separately:
Friday, 19 August 2011
Cytognos is a biotechnology company dedicated to the design and development of new reagents, software and techniques that provide innovative solutions in the field of flow cytometry.
LYMPHOCLONALTM is a four-colour direct immunofluorescence reagent for use in flow cytometry. Designed to simultaneously determine in peripheral blood, bone marrow and other body fluids the major lymphocyte subpopulations, including the total number of T lymphocytes (CD3+), B lymphocytes (CD19+) and natural killer cells (CD3-CD56+) as well as helper/inducer (CD3+CD4+) and suppressor/cytotoxic (CD3+CD8+) and T lymphocyte subsets. It can also determine B lymphocytes with immunoglobulins bearing kappa light chains (CD19+ Igκ+), and B lymphocytes with immunoglobulins bearing lambda light chains (CD19+ Igλ+).
LYMPHOCLONALTM recognizes the antigens CD3, CD19, CD56, CD4, CD8, kappa light chains and lambda light chains present in the different lymphocyte subsets, and can therefore be used in the characterization studies for immunophenotyping of lymphocytes. These studies are widely applied for monitoring of the immunologic status of post-transplant patients and in the characterization and follow-up of immunodeficiencies, autoimmune diseases, leukemia etc.To view LYMPHOCLONAL products click here.
Wednesday, 17 August 2011
- Ready to Use: Primary and Secondary Antibody Diluents
- Improve signal to noise ratio by up to 10 fold
- Enhanced sensitivity of antibody-antigen reaction
Tuesday, 16 August 2011
Flow cytometric analysis with monoclonal antibodies has been primarily restricted to cell surface molecules. Intracellular structures including cytoplasmic or nuclear enzymes, oncoproteins, cytokines and immunoglobulins were largely excluded from such studies.
Also excluded from flow cytometric studies were cytoplasmic localizations of well established membrane molecules like CD3 and CD22, which, in their cytoplasmic form, are the most reliable lineage markers in undifferentiated leukemia. With the FIX&PERM® Kit flow cytometric analysis of intracellular antigens has become as easy as surface antigen studies.
Specific formulations reduce background staining and allow simultaneous addition of permeabilization medium and fluorochrome labeled antibodies. FIX&PERM® is suitable for the analysis of normal and malignant leukocyte populations derived from various human biological samples (blood, bone marrow and others) using flow cytometry.
Click here to view the FIX&PERM® Brochure
Monday, 15 August 2011
The AdipoGen ELISA comes in 3 sizes; 1 x 96 well plate, 2 x 96 well plates, 5 x 96 well plates.
- For a quantitative and specific measurement of BAFF levels
- The first “highly sensitive” mAb/mAb-based human BAFF immunoassay
- Detects BAFF levels in patients with healthy and pathological conditions
- Secured re-supply – available from stock
- Inter- and intra- batch reproducibility
- Small original sample amounts – only 5ul needed
- Works on serum, plasma and cell culture supernatant
Friday, 12 August 2011
- TF reporter vector mix containing 24 TF reporter vectors is transfected into cells. Each TF has a corresponding cis-element and a unique reporter tag sequence.
- The transfected cells are treated with and without an inducer for 3-5 hours.
- The cell lysates are prepared, transcribed into cDNA and subsequently subjected to real-time PCR. The difference in TF’s can be identified through comparison of two samples.
Thursday, 11 August 2011
IQ’s mission is to contribute to better healthcare by developing and providing smart, innovative and reliable diagnostics worldwide in the fields of Sepsis, Transplantation, Perinatal diagnostics and routine flow cytometry.
IQ’s featured product this week is HIT Alert - a complete kit for the reliable diagnosis of Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia (HIT).
HIT Alert is the first IVD/CE registered functional assay for the diagnosis of HIT in heparin-treated patients, using flow cytometry.
Special features of HIT Alert include:
Wednesday, 10 August 2011
Mouse anti-Cytokeratin 5⁄6 with clone D5/16B4.
This antibody, with product code MON9125, reacts with Cytokeratin 5/6 and reacts weakly with Cytokeratin 4. Cytokeratin 5/6 are known as high molecular weights cytokeratins, and are part of the basic subfamily of cytokeratins. These two cytokeratins are closely related and are focused in non-keratizing stratified squamous epithelia, apocrine and sweat glands of skin, epidermis, hair follicles and mammalian glands.
MON9125 stains the basal cells of squamous and glandular epithelia, part of stratum spinosum of squamous epithelium, myoepithelium, and mesothelium. It does not stain adenous epithelium. Therefore, this antibody can be used to distinguish squamous carcinoma from adenocarcinoma and to differentiate epitheloid mesothelioma from non-epitheliod mesothelioma and adenocarcinoma. It is also a useful antibody to distinguish benign ductal hyperplasias from non-invasive neoplastic proliferations.
Tuesday, 9 August 2011
Monday, 8 August 2011
Friday, 5 August 2011
Thursday, 4 August 2011
Summer offers on Monosan Xtra Products
Until the 30th September 2011 you can get 10% discount on all Monosan Xtra products.
As known the Monosan Xtra product line is a unique addendum to the regular Monosan portfolio. The Monosan Xtra range, contains over 800 antibodies, mainly manufactured for immunohistochemical (IHC) and immunofluorescence (IF) use on frozen and FFPE tissue sections.
Monosan Xtra, monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies for research, contains products in areas like Cluster Differentiation Markers, Cytokeratins, Tumour Markers, Hormone Receptors and Estrogen Regulated Proteins and are available with 10% discount this summer.View the full Monosan Xtra range here
30% discount on Monosan Streptavidin R-Phycoerytherin (R-PE)
R-PE (R-Phycoerythrin), a fluorescent protein, belongs to the phycobiliproteins family - a family of highly soluble and fluorescent proteins derived from cyanobacteria and eukaryotic algae. R-PE consists of α, β and γ subunits and is present as (αβ)6γ. It has broad absorption bands with peaks at 565nm, 498nm and 539nm therefore can be excited with versatile excitation sources. R-PE and the closely related BPE are the most intensely fluorescent phycobiliproteins and 10-20 times brighter than conventional organic fluorophores. Phycobiliproteins are also more photostable than their organic counterparts. R-PE labeled streptavidin is widely used in flow cytometry, live cell staining, and multi-color immunofluorescent staining. Monosan Streptavidin R-Phycoerytherin (R-PE) is available with product code MSA1004.
Offer valid until 30th September 2011
Wednesday, 3 August 2011
- Corticosterone ELISA Kit (product code: KA0468)
- Ferritin (Human) ELISA Kit (product code: KA0211)
- Bdnf (Mouse) ELISA Kit (product code: KA0331)
- EPO (Human) ELISA Kit (product code: KA0175)
- Anti-Lactoferrin Ab ELISA Kit (product code: KA1267)
- Albumin (Mouse) ELISA Kit (product code: KA0489)
- LBP (Human) ELISA Kit (product code: KA0448)
- APOB (Human) ELISA Kit (product code: KA1028)
- PMN-Elastase (Human) ELISA Kit (product code: KA0163)
Monday, 1 August 2011
HGAL is a mouse monoclonal antibody that has the highest sensitivity of all established diagnostic markers (CD10, bcl6, and bcl2) for follicular lymphoma. It marks both follicular components and the diffuse interfollicular components that other markers are not sensitive enough to detect. CD10 and bcl6 have been more difficult antibodies to work with on lymphoid tissues, but HGAL doesn’t share this laborious characteristic. The high degree of specificity for germinal center B-cells makes anti-HGAL an ideal marker for the detection of germinal center-derived B-cell lymphomas.
benign follicle in tonsil follicular lymphoma
Moab anti HGAL, 1.0ml concentrate (product code: MON3368)
Click here to find out more about Monosan